Monday, February 4, 2008

It's a...

**********GIRL!!!**********

The proof is in the... picture!

Tiny Foot!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Profile



We took Sofia to the "slushie place" (aka TGIFridays) and finally told her the news - that she was going to be a BIG SISTER! To this she replied, "We should name her Sofia!" Daddy said, "Do you think that would be confusing? Every time we called Sofia who would answer?" And Sofia replied, "We can call her Sofia Baby!" She also asked where the baby would sleep. We told her we were going to borrow Auntie Pam's Bassinet - the same one she slept in for her first few months. Sofia thought it would be better if the new baby slept in her bed with her! At the end, Daddy asked Sofia, "Do you have any questions for us?" and Sofia replied, "yeah, uh, can I watch my show when I get home?" All in all, Sofia is quite excited about becoming a Big Sister!


I'm going to yell it from the mountain tops, "I'm going to have a BABY SISTER!"
I'm so excited I could just HUG myself!!!
Now I'm just being silly! :)
I think I'm going to be a GREAT Big Sister!!!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I won't be convinced until I see the baby girl in person!