Saturday, January 5, 2008

August 2007 - A Retrospective

We kicked August off with my first trip to the dentist!



They had a TV on the ceiling. That was really cool!

It made it pretty tough to concentrate...


Later that month, Josh says, "Hey, let's get all the old neighbors together for a big reunion!" Ok Josh, sounds good!

Julia and the kids, from upper left: Tom Baker, Sofia Hillen, Olivia Hall, Julia (Laughlin) Hall, Joshua Baker, Andrew Baker & Malcolm Hall.From left to right: Tom, Olivia, Allison Baker, Sofia, Gino Semenza & Malcolm.

And the entire Alviso Court gang! From top left: Steve Shapton, Gerry Baker (holding Drew Baker) Liz Baker (holding Josh Baker), Roz Laughlin, Jim Laughlin. Middle from left: Jeff Baker, Jen Baker, John Hall, Julia Hall, Christine Semenza, Diane Laughlin, Jim Laughlin. Front from left: Liz Hillen, Malcolm Hall, Allison Baker, Sofia Hillen, Gino Semenza (holding Olivia Hall) and Tom Baker.

Rodolfo joins the picture while Steve photographs.

The old gang!



I went to my first baseball game in August! Go A's!!! (I know, I know, Mommy is a GIANTS FAN.)




In August we all drove down to L.A. to see Elvio and his family who were visiting from Turkey.
Here is Elvio and my Nonna Enrichetta.


This is Elvio's wife Hanne.

Grandpa Hillen

And this is me with Elvio and Hanne's daughter Emma.

Auntie Claudine and Uncle Patrick

Cute Cousins!

Mommy and Daddy

Beautiful Emma!





Since we were down in L.A., we decided to visit Disneyland! This may have been my third time there, but I'm a big girl now - I'm almost three. Each visit is more fun than the last! I'll just cover some of the highlights...


I met a really cool duck named Donald!



He was really funny!

I gave him "five."

And we compared belly buttons...

We actually had a pretty long conversation that day in the park...

I think he really likes me!

Here I am on the Merry-Go-Round. But wait! Who else is on this thing???

Oh my goodness! It's Cinderella! I think this is just about the best day of my life!!!

Here we are again!


She is my new best friend!

Here I am on the new Winnie The Pooh ride!

We got to see Eeyore and take pictures with him!

And we met Tigger too!

One of the coolest places in the park is Minnie's house! Here I am at the piano!

The dishwasher is so cool!


Until next time!

No comments: