Saturday, January 5, 2008

June 2007 - A Retrospective

In late May, early June of 2007, Mommy had a work conference in Portland on the Portland State University campus. Daddy and I went with her to keep her company! We arrived a few days early, and enjoyed the sights of Portland! Here I am on the airplane!

Here I am at our "hotel" which was actually a friend's apartment! It was great!

Even Blue Baby came with us!

We rode the street car every day! This is my first ride!

We visited the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry.


They had so many cool things to do... I don't know where to start!

They had a really cool sand area...

And a neat water table that was actually like a hill with animals on it!


I poured lots of water!

And I did lots of art projects!
I even made some new friends!
We also visited the Portland Zoo!

Mommy and Daddy said that it was one of the most beautiful zoos they ever saw!

Daddy fed the Lorikeets!

Daddy helped me feed the Lorikeets too!

We even rode the Zoo Train! Luckily, our car was enclosed because it was raining!


I think Mommy's favorite animal was the polar bear!


One afternoon, we took the subway to visit Daddy's old friend Alan. Daddy and Alan went to High School together and were best friends! They have not seen each other in a LONG time!


Alan, Liz and the kids.


One day, my Dad took me on the subway to a big festival! I met a new friend named Ruby! Actually, her Grandma and my Grammie are good friends, so it was all set up as a play date for me!




Blue Baby and I are ready to go to Washington!

We extended our trip so that we could visit my Mom's Aunt Dolores. Here we are on the way to Auntie Dorie's house! We rode the train! It was so much fun! I can hardly wait to meet Auntie Dorie!


Auntie Dorie lives in Port Orchard, which is a small town, but there are some BIG ships!

Here is Auntie Dorie's new house!

Here's my whole family!

And here's my Auntie Dorie!

This is Yahzi, my Aunt Dolores' doggy.

Yahzi loves riding on Daddy's lap!

We took a ferry ride on our last day!
I'm a Daddy's Girl!
Here is my Mom. I love my Mom!

There are so many big ferry boats in Seattle!

I really enjoyed the ferry ride!

Cars drive right onto this ferry boat!

I had a great time, but I'm ready to go home!


I take Gymnastics classes with my cousins Jordan and William. Are Moms and Dave are in the class too.

We have rings we can hang and spin on. I'm pretty good at it!

This is my cousin William.

William likes to go on the rings too!

And this is my big cousin Jordan.

Jordan is very good at the rings!

I wish I was as good as Jordan! Hmmm... what else can I do?

Oh yeah! I can do the rope swing!

Today was the last day of this semester of Gymnastics Class. All the Mommies, Daddies, Grammies and Pops were invited to watch! There is my Grandpa and Grammie sitting next to Jordan & Williams Grandparents!


At the end of every Gymnastics Class, we get stamps on our hands. Here is William waiting for his stamp!

And here's Jordan - he's ready for his stamps too!


I LOVE Gymnastics!

No comments: