Sunday, January 6, 2008

October 2007 - A Retrospective

October is always a lot of fun around here! We have some really cool places that we go to for pumpkins and other fun. My Mommy and Daddy took me to Ardenwood's Harvest Festival where we picked and shucked corn, picked out pumpkins, and rode the train! Here I am waiting at the train station!

My family!

We saw Kai and his parents there too! Kai and I filled up our sacks with Indian Corn. There are two kinds of corn here - the decorative colorful kind, and the kind you can pop in the microwave! Yummm!

Here I am, shucking corn!

Now, it's off to the pumpkin patch to find the perfect pumpkin!

Hmmm... what about this one?

I think this one is more like it!

Look! I'm a pumpkin fairy!
Now I'm Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz! My Mommy said that's her favorite movie!

I think I found my perfect pumpkin!

My school took a field trip to Joan's Farm in Livermore. It's really fun there because they have animals and lots of things to do! Here's my friend Kotomi riding a hay-bail horse!

My turn!


Ride 'em cowgirls!

How do you work this horn?

Fun slides to play on!
Here I am choosing my mini-pumpkin to take home later!

There was a cool tunnel we could walk through!

Here are the kids from my school. Some are in my class, the morning session, and the bigger kids are in the afternoon session. Can you spot the triplets?

This is my teacher Miss Patty!

We learned how to pump water!

Look how tall I am! My Mom makes me do this every year!

Now, I'm a scarecrow!

Kotomi and I are sunflowers!

We're good buddies! We ate lunch together today!

I fed the goats!
We went in the tee-pee!

HALLOWEEN is finally here! My school had a big Halloween Party at nighttime! My Mom, Dad and Grammie came too! Grammie was a witch! I helped her run the "Monster Parts" table! Can you guess which one is me?

And this is my friend Joseph as Shrek!

That's all for this month!

No comments: