Saturday, January 5, 2008

May 2007 - A Retrospective

We kicked off May with cousin Jordan's 3rd Birthday Party! He received lots and lots of presents! I helped him unwrap them.




Oh, what fun!
Every Tuesday I have a playgroup that meets in the mornings. I was one of the three founding members of this group! I was only 2 months old when I started going! Now I'm big, and my best buddy is Kotomi. Here we are picking poppies. Shhhh... don't tell anyone!









Sometimes we just hang out at the park!

And every month or so, we go to Ardenwood Farm's Toddler Time! Each week they profile a different animal on the farm. It starts with a story in the hay circle, and then we learn all about the animal by touring the different parts of the farm.

This is my friend Kai and his Mom Sarah.

Kai and I are sitting with our friend Richard.

I found a feather! Ardenwood is so much fun!

Today we learned how to shuck dried corn off the cob and grind it into small pieces that we use for animal feed. Today I am feeding the sheep!

I love sheep!

No comments: